Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Thom McAns' Snappy Thom McAns!


Sorry, gang!  I've had some major projects taking up my days, but I've got a couple of posts in the chute.  Let's drag it out with this look at....


You know, considering the design of that roller coaster, I'm kinda skeptical that this is the first time that's ever happened. 

Anyway...


Hmmmm... and apparently "ice-making power" includes "flying."  Because COMICS!


Is Thom shouting "BA-ZOO-OOKA" for no reason?  Because that strikes me as strangely awesome.  And why do we need to turn the dials to "double o x-r toasted cheese sandwich" or whatever it is?  Why not just have the dials read, "ice"?


Is "H" on Thom's payroll or does he just have a low self-opinion.  Because Thom barks a lot of orders at him.


Okay, Thom, we get it... you have a line of shoes.  Seriously, we're swimming now.


Man... Thom's like this guy from high school that asked to be my Facebook friend and then blew up my page with posts about whatever snake oil he's selling.  Or those people that somehow turn every conversation about their religious or political beliefs.  You know who I'm talking about.  And if you don't know, you're probably one of them.

See you soon, hepcats!

1 comment:

D.B. Echo said...

I swear by Thom McCann shoes (still available from Kmart), and I wouldn't wear them while swimming.